To access the data all participants must complete a consent form with the following statements.
- I understand that each member of my research team must request their own copy of the data files.
- I agree to store and process the data in a secure manner.
- I agree to destroy all copies of the FFCWS after the conclusion of this project.
- I agree not to attempt to identify individuals, families, households, or hospitals.
- I agree to report any disclosure of participants or errors in data/documentation to FFCWS staff through firstname.lastname@example.org.
I understand that each member of my research team must request their own copy of the data files. Files cannot be transferred. I will not at any time give, sell, show, disclose or otherwise disseminate the FFCWS data to anyone.
I will take steps to ensure that the data is safe-guarded, using protections such as password-protected access to all computers storing the data.
If I plan to continue research with this data, I will download a new version of the FFCWS data through the Princeton University Office of Population Research (OPR) Data Archive at: http://opr.princeton.edu/archive/.
I also agree that in the event the identity of an individual, family, household, or hospital is discovered inadvertently, I will (a) make no use of this knowledge, (b) inform the PIs, and (c) not inform any other persons of the discovered identity.
To make a submission, participants must agree to the following terms.
Submission Consent Form
- I consent for the Fragile Families Challenge to publish my submitted data, code, and narrative explanation publicly.
- The Fragile Families Challenge may use my predictions and code to produce a collaborative model.
- If at any point you wish to remove your data, code, or narrative explanation from the project, please e-mail the project coordinator at email@example.com.
- I understand that I may submit up to once per day. All submissions must be completed by May 30, 2016.