We will be hosting a getting started workshop at Princeton on Friday, June 23rd from 10:30am to 4pm. This workshop will also be livestreamed at this link so even if you can’t make it to Princeton you can still participate.
During the workshop we will
- Provide a 45 minute introduction to the Challenge and the data (slides)
- Provide food and a friendly collaborative environment
- Work together to produce your first submission
In addition to people just getting started, we think the workshop will be helpful for people who have already been working on the Challenge and who want to improve their submission. We will be there to answer questions both in person and through Google Hangouts during the entire event.
- When: Friday, June 23rd from 10:30 to 4pm ET
- Where: Julis Romo Rabinowitz Building, Room 399 and streaming here
- RSVP: If you have not already applied to the Challenge, please mention the getting started workshop in your application. If you have already applied, please let us know that you plan to attend (email@example.com). We are going to provide lunch for all participants, and we need to know how much food to order.
This getting started workshop will be a part of the Summer Institute for Computational Social Science.